Friday, June 26, 2009

The Top Three Picks For June 26, 2009

Hi Everyone! So last post I didn't really explain why I picked the three songs that I picked, so today I'll give you a little more info about each song I pick! Today's three songs are Boys with Girlfriends by Meiko, Publish My Love by Rogue Wave, and Daylight by Matt and Kim. I'll put the youtube videos below so you can check 'em out without having to leave this lovely blog! 
Ok, so first thing's first. Boys with Girlfriends is a very clever, catchy song by Meiko (who is GREAT, her voice is so unique I love it) that describes something almost every girl/chick/betty/woman goes through. (PLUS the music video is very quirky, which adds brownie points for me!) 
Next we have Publish My Love by Rogue Wave. This song is actually two years old and is Rogue Wave at it's best. It's perfect for almost every mood and playlist. Trust me, it's a great addition to your iTunes library. Also, like the song before, this has a quirky video as well, something I love. 
Last for today we have Daylight by Matt and Kim! I am OBSESSED with this song, the singer's voice isn't my absolute favorite, but it definitely adds to how awesome this song is. It was also featured in a Bacardi  commercial that I LOVE! So again, this is worth the 99 cents and more! Also great for any summer playlist.

Boys with Girlfriends - Meiko 




Publish My Love - Rogue Wave




Daylight - Matt and Kim 




Well, I'm off to work! 
Until next time:
Stay Candy-Eyed!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment